Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Polk State College is committed to equal access/equal opportunity in its programs, activities, and employment. For additional information, visit polk.edu/equity.
Accessing Library Databases
Students and staff, here are a few simple steps that will enable you to access our Polk State College Library's databases:
(1) Go to the Library/TLCC home page by clicking the Library/TLCC link at the top of the Polk State College home page.
(2) On the Library/TLCC home page, select the Articles/Databases link.
(3) You will see an alphabetical list of Polk’s databases. Scroll down the list and select the title (link) of the database you wish to use.
(4) Because the library is now using Open Athens for Single Sign On, you may see either the screen below or the sign in screen for Passport next. If you see this screen, select Student Login - Sign in at Polk State College. Then, use your Passport credentials to sign in.
Note: For faculty and staff, select staff login.
(5) Sign in using your Passport credentials. Information on Passport can be found here: https://www.polk.edu/wp-content/uploads/Student_PASSPORT_Help.pdf
Note: For faculty and staff, use your staff email credentials on the Office 365 sign in screen (image not shown below).
Note: You may need to login again if you switch to a different browser OR close your current browser window.
Having difficulty signing in? Receiving error messages?
If you are having difficulty signing in as a student with your Passport credentials AND a librarian is unavailable to assist (or you want to view our old database list), select this link for Articles/Databases. OLD LINCC login: Use your student ID number as the Borrower ID and the last 4 digits of your student ID as the PIN. (Note: Polk State must also be selected in the drop-down menu for College).