Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Polk State College is committed to equal access/equal opportunity in its programs, activities, and employment. For additional information, visit polk.edu/equity.
Students: How to Get Started
The TLCC/Testing Centers are excited to announce the new online system for test submission and scheduling!
All TLCC/Testing Center testing is now provided by appointment due to the wide variety and large volume of student testing needs.
(Jarrod's slick video will go here)
The Polk State College TLCC/Testing Centers provide on-campus testing services by appointment for:
- Accommodations documented by the Office of Disabilities Services.
- Make-up Testing for missed class tests.
- Faculty referrals for students with technology or special testing circumstances.
- Florida Civic Literacy Exam (FCLE).
- TEAS, CLEP, Workforce Certifications... (Winter Haven Campus)
Students may schedule a testing time by using RegisterBlast with the links below.
- If you are scheduling for a make-up class test or accommodations, first make sure your instructor has referred your testing materials and instructions to the TLCC/Testing Center.
- If you are scheduling for PERT or FCLE, you must see your advisor first for referral.
- If you are scheduling for TEAS, CLEP, Workforce Certifications (Corrections, EMT, Paramedics), call the Winter Haven TLCC/Testing Center for more information.
- Use the links below to choose your campus and appointment day/time.
- Students should schedule their exams 24 business hours in advance.
- Shorter advanced notice may be possible if space is available. Call the respective TLCC/Testing Center to check for availability.