2. This is a list of all the Polk State Libraries databases. Select one of the databases.
3. You will be asked to login. Please login with your Passport credentials.
4. This is the Advanced Search screen for one of the recommended databases, Academic OneFile. Type in your search terms in the search box(es).
5. Scroll down and click Full Text. This will ensure that you get only full text articles and not abstracts.
6. Click Peer Reviewed Journals. This will ensure that you get only scholarly/peer reviewed articles.
7. Click Search. You are now at the Results page.