Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Polk State College is committed to equal access/equal opportunity in its programs, activities, and employment. For additional information, visit polk.edu/equity.
Greetings students! This Lib Guide is designed to be a research companion for Professor Voigt's Rhetorical Analysis assignment.
Log into Polk State's Online Library Resources
Your Library Account allows you to use access Polk State Libraries' databases, renew book loans, and request books from Florida's 28 state colleges and 12 state universities.
COLLEGE: Make sure POLK STATE COLLEGE is selected in the drop-down menu.
BORROWER ID = STUDENT ID #
PIN = LAST 4 DIGITS OF STUDENT ID #
(Be sure to capitalize the letter in your student ID).
Checking out @ Polk State Libraries
Requires Student ID at Circulation Desk. Check-out periods are 3 weeks long & can be renewed online in your library account.
Requires Student ID at Circulation Desk. Check-out is only available for IN LIBRARY USE ONLY! (Headphones & CPU chargers also available).
Ask about our Macs!
Printing @ Polk State Libraries
Polk State College offers printing, copying, and scanning services in the libraries and TLCCs at the Lakeland and Winter Haven campuses and the JD Alexander Center and Center for Public Safety. The self-serve printers accept credit/debit cards and BankMobile cards. They will not accept cash.
There are five ways to print to a self-serve print station:
- Print via email – email files to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a printing code and barcode to use at any print station.
- Print via cloud-based server – access OneDrive or Google Drive from any print station.
- Print via USB – access files off a USB from any print station.
- Print via PrintMe app – download the PrintMe app from Google Play or the App Store and send prints from your mobile device.
- Print via Polk State computers – send prints from most Polk State computers.
Instruction & E-Learning Librarian