A library guide to assist with research related to positive emotions, smiling, etc.
You must log in to use library databases and eBooks. Your borrower ID is your student ID number (no dashes). Your pin/password is the last four digits of your student ID number.
Best viewed in full screen mode
1. The first step is to open the Polk State College homepage (www.polk.edu) and click Library/TLCC (Tutoring)
2. Click Articles/Databases
3. Enter your Student ID number in the Borrower ID field. Use the last 4 of your Student ID number as the PIN.
Click Log In.
4. Click APA PsycArticles (EBSCO)
5. Scroll down and click Full Text.
Select Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) if your professor requires it.
6. Scroll up and enter your search terms. Then click green search button.
7. Click Search
8. Explore the results page.