If you're not already logged in, you will need to log in using your Passport credentials.
1. The first step is to go to www.polk.edu and and click Library/TLCC (Tutoring)
2. Click Articles/Databases.
Next you will be asked to log in.
3. Enter your student ID number as the Borrower ID.
Use the last 4 digits of your student ID number as the password.
4. This is the list of all of the databases.
Click Academic Search Complete (EBSCO).
It's a good general database.
5. This is the advanced search screen.
6. Scroll down and click Full Text.
This will ensure that you get only full articles (rather than only abstracts).
7. Scroll up and enter your search terms in the box(es).
8. Click Search.
9. This is the results page. You're done.