Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Polk State College is committed to equal access/equal opportunity in its programs, activities, and employment. For additional information, visit polk.edu/equity.
This guide will teach you how to:
- Find books & ebooks on a career
- Research a career with the databases
Books & eBooks @ Polk State Libraries
- As a student at Polk, you will need your Student ID card to check out materials.
(There is no limit to how many books you can check out)
- Check-Out periods are 3 weeks long & are renewable.
(Renew 3 ways: Online, by phone, call & in person)
- eBooks can be viewed on phones/tablets & computers.
(Require you to log in to your library account)
Finding Books on the Shelves
Finding eBooks in the Online collection