Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Polk State College is committed to equal access/equal opportunity in its programs, activities, and employment. For additional information, visit polk.edu/equity.
Books by Mail
- You may select up to five (5) items to receive via Books by Mail.
- Books will be mailed to your residence via USPS.
- Library staff will email your Polk State College email address to confirm shipment of items.
- It may take up to 10 days for you to receive your item(s) through the mail.
- You are responsible for returning books to a book drop on the Lakeland or Winter Haven Campus.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at:
Lakeland Campus Library: 863-297-1042
Winter Haven Campus Library: 863-297-1040