Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Polk State College is committed to equal access/equal opportunity in its programs, activities, and employment. For additional information, visit polk.edu/equity.
Curbside Pick Up
- Pickup is available Monday-Friday from 10 am-2 pm. If you cannot pick up your items during this window, you may request an alternate time.
- If you request an item located on the same campus where you will pick up, please allow 24-48 hours for your hold to be processed and ready for pickup.
- If you request an item to be transferred from another campus for pickup, processing time may take up to one (1) week.
- Selecting a pickup time is an indication of preference only. Library staff will confirm that your items are available prior to pickup. Please wait for confirmation before making a trip to campus.
- Library staff will email your Polk State College email address to confirm that items are available for pickup.
- You must present a valid photo ID to receive your items.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at:
Lakeland Campus Library: 863-297-1042
Winter Haven Campus Library: 863-297-1040