The TLCC/Testing Centers are excited to announce the new online system for test submission and scheduling!
All TLCC/Testing Center testing is now provided by appointment due to the wide variety and large volume of student testing needs.
The Polk State College TLCC/Testing Centers provide on-campus testing services by appointment for:
- Accommodations documented by the Office of Disabilities Services.
- Make-up Testing for missed class tests.
- Faculty referrals for students with technology or special testing circumstances.
- Florida Civic Literacy Exam (FCLE).
- TEAS, CLEP, Workforce Certifications... (Winter Haven Campus)
Students may schedule a testing time by using RegisterBlast with the links below.
- If you are scheduling for a make-up class test or accommodations, first make sure your instructor has referred your testing materials and instructions to the TLCC/Testing Center.
- If you are scheduling for PERT or FCLE, you must see your advisor first for referral.
- If you are scheduling for TEAS, CLEP, Workforce Certifications (Corrections, EMT, Paramedics), call the Winter Haven TLCC/Testing Center for more information.
- Use the links below to choose your campus and appointment day/time.
- Students should schedule their exams 24 business hours in advance.
- Shorter advanced notice may be possible if space is available. Call the respective TLCC/Testing Center to check for availability.